Monday, May 9, 2011

A little twist on The Owl and the Pussycat...

First of all, I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend and a lovely Mother's Day. I got started on spring cleaning and was finally able to get outside yesterday to work on the patio and backyard. The weather was perfection! I scrubbed the patio floor, cleaned the grill, pulled out the furniture and did some planting and "decorating" in my flower beds. Then I turned up my tunes and took a nice, long run. It was a GREAT day.

As for my artwork...finished up this piece on Friday afternoon....

The owl and the pussycat have decided to trade in their boat for a hot air balloon and take their romance from the sea to the sky! This piece is sort of The Owl and the Pussycat meets Alice in Wonderland meets The SnipPets :). It will be available tomorrow for the Pfatt Marketplace update.

1 comment:

Abril Andrade said...

I very much Love it!! :)