Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Auto Body Shop Kitty Crew...

I will post an update about the big mobile home TNR weekend soon! It was a huge success! In the meantime, I just wanted to share a fun photo I took on Sunday while I was feeding the auto body shop colony. They now know my car and all come running when I pull up. Two of them climb up into my lap and the others circle around my door anxiously awaiting their canned food buffet. They are the BEST greeters ever!

The adorable dilute torti is Wendy. She used to never let me near her and now she is one of the boldest! The darker orange one is Speedy. He is a lovebug...purrs and climbs right up onto my legs.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

They are beautiful! Can't wait to hear about your latest rescue project.

Deb said...

They were most likely someone's pet at one time. 'Throw-away's'. So sad for these homeless cats. I'm happy you are taking care of them. That's wonderful. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4

Hope said...

I could never resist those cuties!You are an angel indeed!