Thursday, February 2, 2012

Princess Goldilocks

Yet another cat in need of a loving home. Goldilocks was abandoned into a feral colony at a Golden Corral right near the Kroger colony that I have been telling you about. She just cried and cried...sooo sad. My dear friend, Carla, was finally able to trap her and get her to safety. I went over to her house a few days ago to see her and take some photos so that we can start trying to find her a permanent home. Goldie is so sweet and friendly. She ran up to me as soon as I arrived and let me hug her and give her chin scratches. Carla says that she defintely wants to be the queen of her domain because she does not like other cats at all. Goldie wants a person all to herself. She has been spayed and vaccinated and is all ready for her next adventure.

Can you say fluffalicious?





This one cracks me up...she was OVER the photo shoot :).

3 comments:

Deb said...

She is a beaut!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love her little face!!

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a gorgeous kitty! Wish we were ready for one. 3 years and counting. :-)