Friday, January 16, 2009

The SnipPet Girl is going to get back on the ball with blogging today!!



Wow! I have been a super slacker on blogging for the past month. I have been doing a lot of soul searching, reflecting on the past and looking to the future...just trying to find my life's purpose. I still can't answer that, but i do have a plan for moving forward and getting closer to that answer. There is no doubt about what my 2 passions are....art and animals...but i struggle with what i want to do with both, what will be most effective and what will make me feel happy and accomplished.
So, stay tuned. I am anxious to get moving on 2009's adventure.
The photo is an old one of some snoozing kittens i fostered awhile back, but it always makes me happy....

2 comments:

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Simply adorable:) Art and animals -you can't find a better purpose.

Jenny Carter said...

What a sweet picture!