Monday, February 22, 2010

MAJOR! HUGE! Super Spring Cleaning Sale!

Another post for today...making this a quick one!! Shoowee, I have been busy in my Etsy shop putting 34 wonderful SnipPets on sale!!! I have been itching like crazy to do some spring cleaning before spring actually arrives :). I am really wanting to streamline my shop, and I have all sorts of new designs in the works. Click here to head straight to my Sale Section.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of my wonderful customers, collectors and blog friends!! THANK YOU sooooo much from the bottom of my heart for your support and encouragement!! You are helping me live my dream, and that is a HUGE blessing. I am extremely excited to see what sort of art adventures this year will bring! Lots and lots of hugs and purrs to each and every one of you~~~~~~


2 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

Wow! There's a lot of pieces in your ETSY shop. You GO girl!!!

Christina said...

HI! I found you Etsy shop and loved it so followed you to your blog here. I am in Northern KY and an animal lover also. Your art is so lovely, I especially like the frogs (my fav). I liked the explanation of a snippet, snipping pets is so important. Well, nice to have "met" you!