Friday, November 12, 2010

STJ Update at midnight tonight!

I hope all of you have a beautiful weekend! We have had a wonderful stretch of 70 degree weather, so I plan on taking care of any outdoor house/yard chores tomorrow before the normal November temps kick back in on Sunday. I'll be inside that day working on painting little snow mice and a holiday hedeghog.

Here are my offerings for the Spookytime Jingles update tonight! Make sure to visit the site and check out all of the fun and fabulous artists' treasures.

The Cat's Pajamas ornament....a grinning kitty who is clearly up to no good this Christmas!



Up, Up and Away....a frog witch headed on a moonlit adventure sure to be full of tricks and treats!

4 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Carrie,

What awesome characters you come up with. I'm so happy I was sent to you by Flora, as you can never have too much inspiration!

Have a great weekend.
Meri

Unknown said...

Hola, pero que de cosas nuevas y lindassssssssssssss.........me encanta admirar tanta maravilla. Besos.

noodle and lou said...

they are the CUTEST little guys ever! can't wait to see all the other goodies at stj tonight! thanks for stopping by carrie...and for your sweet words! i do adore you!!

xoxo...jenn

and p.s. ohmyGOSH LOOOVE the bathroom wall you and your friend did! swoon!!!!

ArtzeeChris said...

I just found you blog and absolutely love your wonderful Whimsical Animals! I definately am a follower now.

Best REgards, Chris :)