Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding season is approaching....

I have lots of fun stuff to blog about...a cat adoption, a TNR adventure, cake baking and decorating....but those tales will have to wait for another day. I need to wrap up my day and get my workout done (am in week 6 of the P90X series...no pain, no gain :)!!). I just wanted to share what has been on my table for awhile. I finally finished a batch of custom wedding cake toppers today.

Ellies, Penguins, Boston College Baldwin Eagles and Kansas Jayhawks with a tiny pup named Minnie...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how many BC Eagle orders I have seen you get, so glad we were the first ones to get you on a roll for college mascot brides and grooms!

Kristen and Ben Lindeman
6-12-2010

Jonty said...

The jackdaws are cool.