Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Newest Foster Kitties...Darcy and the Little D's!

I was starting to feel a bit strange about having my foster kitty room empty after Jimmy Choo left us for his forever home. And then I got an email from the Woodford Humane Society requesting foster parents for some mama cats and kittens that needed a quiet place to go until they are ready for adoption. I couldn't resist, so last week I picked up Mama Darcy and her 5 kittens: Daria, Delta, Diamond, Daisy and Dudley. Darcy is SO sweet and such a good mother. She is patient and loving and just wants to be rubbed and loved when I am in the room. The kittens are WILD! They are five weeks old now and full of spunk. When I open the door, they bolt awake and charge toward me in a little herd meowing like crazy. They immediately attach themselves to my socks! It is quite interesting trying to clean litter boxes and get food and water dispersed. I have taken a few photos but it is hard to get them to sit still right now. I am hoping to get better ones soon.

So, without further adieu, here is the furry gang!




5 comments:

Ronna said...

They are all so sweet. Wonderful that you're fostering them.

Prim's by Kim said...

OMGeeeeee, so adorable xoxo

Deb said...

That second photo did me in. He's my favorite. Hi from near Ottawa, Ontario Canada. Ronna introduced me to your blog so I am following along now. Love what you do (to pieces) Have fun with those kitties. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4

Ewa said...

Beautiful Mama and sweet kittens!It's so good they're in Your place now.

Carla said...

Oh. how lovely. A week ago I received my new kitten into our home. It could be one of yours.
Enjoy them and love from the Netherlands.
Oh, and I love your art.
Carla