Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cozy photo on a dreary day....

Some of you may have already seen this photo on Facebook, but I had to share it here too. When I walked by the front door yesterday, I saw my front porch crew all lined up snug as bugs in their beds. Mr. Tubbs, Natasha, Rudy and Ramsey are all strays who have bonded together over the past few years. I love them so much and have always told them that they are welcome to come inside, but they prefer their freedom, I guess. Mr. Tubbs runs in every once in awhile, but he gets nervous after awhile and heads out with his buddies.

As a FB friend commented, they looks like rump roasts! That totally cracked me up.

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

It is so great that these fur babies have a safe and loving place to call home!

Ronna said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Ann said...

you are all blessed!!!!
such a precious photo!!!

Deb said...

I love when they all get along.

Ayala Art said...

My cats waves his paw saying hi to them lol

Hope said...

I too have an open door policy regarding kitties. Some of our neighbourhood cats have stopped visiting, but will always be welcome!