Friday, December 11, 2009

More love in the air....a perky penguin couple!

Yippee!!! I am SOOOO happy that it is Friday!!! I am ready for a weekend of Christmas decorating, wrapping gifts, and just enjoying the holidays. I am determined NOT to feel stressed out or rushed (easier said than done, right?!), and savor happy Christmas moments. Last night, Brian and I turned on the tree lights and snuggled up in our "old people's robes" while the cats were sprawled out in front of the fire and around the room. That is a purrfect evening for me :). I will take some fun photos of our holiday decor once I get it all finished!

I am off to do some shipping, but first wanted to share the custom cake topper that I completed today. The bride-to-be wanted penguins in very specific shades of purple and green....so whimsical and unique...love that! It feels wonderful to make a one-of-a-kind keepsake for such a special and important event.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cuanto tiempo sin pasar por aquí, pero en estas fechas se amontona el trabajo, pero aúnque no he comentado he visto todas tus creaciones que son preciosasssssssssss............... son muy tiernos estos novios, elefantes, conejos y los pinguinos. Me encanta venir a visitarte. Un beso y felices fiestas.

Jill said...

You penquins are adorable! And your purrfect evening sounds heavenly too ~ tree lights, comfy robes, a fire & plenty of furrballs lying around! ~ Jill