Monday, March 22, 2010

A SnipPet Zoo: Baldwin Eagles, a Panda and a Gorilla

I just finished up two very special SnipPet cake toppers. The first is a pair of Boston College Baldwin Eagles. My special customer wanted the bride to have maroon and gold pom poms instead of a bouquet, and she wanted the groom to wear a marching band hat, have a BC pennant in hand, and be flanked with a tiny sousaphone! I truly enjoyed creating this little mascot couple.



This wonderfully quirky and charming pair was also a fun request. The gorilla groom needed to have an Ohio State jersey peeking out of his tuxedo, and the panda bride's silver dress had to match the actual wedding gown design. She has a tiara instead of a veil and her bouquet contains tiny sculpted gerbera daisies.

5 comments:

Ronna said...

Love them all! One day when I get married I'm contacting you for sure. I think I already know what I want. Just have to make sure I have a groom!

The Creek Cats said...

Absolutely amazing job!!!!

Chicken Lips said...

Too darn cute!

Jonty said...

Oh yes, these are just getting better all the time lol.

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Carrie! I am so happy to hear from you, thanks for your sweet comments about my new wooden pendants. YOUR LATEST CREATIONS ARE INCREDIBLE! WOW! They are master-pieces, Carrie! So beautiful and sleek and well-done and amusing and darling! You have been working hard! Love reading about your cat rescue stories! It warms my heart! Have a great day! BIG HUGS, LuLu xxx