Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fun...a few more crazy cats!

Happy Friday to all! I just added a few more crazy smiling kitties to my shop. I'll be finishing up a sweet rabbit girl today, and then next week I will be having some major sculpting sessions. I need to get going on a Halloween theater, another set of Tweedles and of course, more cats :).

My two favorite things, cats and cupcakes....a purrfectly sweet combination!



A Wizard of Oz inspired kitty witch...



Christmas Kitty Angel...

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

They are all so cute but my favorite is the cupcake cat! Sweet!

Unknown said...

Hola, pero cuanto tiempo sin venir a verte, cuantas cosas lindas me he encontrado tus trabajos son una maravilla, tu jardín está precioso y cuantos gatitos lindos, felicidades por la labor que realizas con ellos. Muchos besos.

Ewa said...

Your cats are simply happy:)