Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Special Milestone....

Last week we traveled to Raleigh, NC for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. What a HUGE milestone! They are such amazing parents, and we had a GREAT time celebrating their big day. Mom and Dad met at school in Chapel Hill over 50 years ago, so we spent the day there eating lunch, walking around and visiting the new Carolina Basketball Museum. Brian and I also met there almost 18 years ago, so we are a Tarheel family through and through! That night we had a special dinner at the Hayes Barton Cafe in Raleigh. It was a fantastic meal that ended with a mouthwatering wedding cake adorned with some SnipPet cake toppers. It was fun to finally make a pair for family members :).

At Mama Dip's for lunch...


Brian, full of Carolina pride :)...


Dinner at Hayes Barton...


Rooster Bride and Boston Terrier groom....


1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Mama Dips is one of my favorite places to eat!

Hayes Barton Cafe is right around the corner from my old home. I love that area!

That is so wonderful that your parents have been married for 50 years! LOVE the cake topper :)

Don't hold it against me that I went to Duke!!!

LuLu~*xoxo