Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bobtail kitten update and a little shout out to Lyndy!

My little orange bobtail kitten trio has improved immensely since the last time I posted about them! Elsie, Sylvie and Bonnie have more than doubled their weights and have become hearty, happy, bouncing girls! Elsie's bad eye is still a bit problematic, but 10 times better than it was. She and Bonnie are being spayed today and hopefully, the doctor will have some news about the prognosis of her eye.

I am in the process of looking for homes for our other 3 kittens. I HOPE that we get lucky soon!




I also wanted to thank the lovely Lyndy Ward for her Halloween giveaway! I was lucky enough to win a vintage 1967 Munsters postcard during her blog giveaway event!! What a super sweet and spooky treasure! Make sure to visit her enchanting blog, Today's Gold. THANKS, Lyndy!!

6 comments:

Hope said...

What a sweet trio! We, too, have a cat with a bad eye. The vet is at a loss and nothing seems to make it better. Good news is that it does not seem to bother Timmy Kitty at all...

Maggie May said...

Look how happy and healthy the kittens are!! Wow! They look wonderful! I knew they'd thrive in your loving care!

Pease Porridge said...

Oh my, who wouldn't want those.

Jennifer

lisanelsonart said...

The girls are looking great, Carrie! They are certainly turning into 3 lovely princesses thanks to your love and magic. :)

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Carrie, oh I wish I could adopt all three of those beautiful kitties, but I have eight already. :) AND my hubby says eight is enough. Yeah, right!

Thanks so much for the shout out. I'm glad you received your Munsters postcard gift. I was begging Tom to give me one more postcard to send you if USPS lost it.

You're such a wonderful foster Kitty Mommy!!!

XOXO & Tons of Kitty Bumps & Purrrrrs,
Lyndy & Magick (& all my fur babies)

Anonymous said...

We so hope Elsie's poorly eye gets better soon ~ it looks so ouchy! We so hope she isn't in pain or irritated by it.
Good luck to the 3 kitties looking for noo forever homes.

Milo and Alfie xx