Thursday, May 6, 2010

Joe and Skinny Magee

Just wanted to share some photos of two of our back patio feral kitties....brothers Joe and Skinny Magee (spelled this funny way because he is named after a bakery here called Magee's). Joe had me worried SICK over the weekend! I didn't see him for 3 days and he ALWAYS shows up for dinner. Then, it rained non-stop all weekend and whenever that happens he comes to the patio to get dry and sleep. I posted about how worried I was on Facebook on Sunday and literally moments later, my husband bellowed, "Jooooooe's hoooome!!!" I flew downstairs and ran outside to give him a hug and a good scolding. Then, i dried him off and gave him his favorite treat...deli turkey.

I painted one of our feral cat houses a few weeks ago....blue polka dots! I swear they are using it more now that it is cute and cheerful :). I will show you the feral cat house that is on our front porch later....it's a little red barn now.

Here are the two boys right after Joe came back home....



3 comments:

Ronna said...

Real cuties those 2 boys!

Jill said...

Naughty Joe! Don't you wonder what on earth they were doing when they disappear like that? I've had kitties do that to me. One sweet girl disappeared for 2 MONTHS after a torrential rain & I just knew she'd been washed down the street drain! She came back with patches of hair missing but I'm happy to say she healed up nicely & was adopted by a loving family in Nebraska. Silly girl. The things we go through! Happy weekend!

suzi whitaker said...

i love happy endings.