Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jack Sprat...another heartwarming update!

I am such a sap! Every time i get updates from people who have adopted my rescue cats and kittens, I end up in tears! I just can't help it. I can't explain how happy it makes me to see them safe and sound and well cared for. It makes the pain of letting go and the anguish i feel when i find them on the street all worth it. I NEED these positive updates in order to keep going and renew my faith in humans.

Here is Jack Sprat in his new tie! What a handsome boy!! He is getting along beautifully with his kitty roomie, Nelly, and they may have a small furry friend joining them soon. Love you, Jack :)!!


5 comments:

Pixie said...

gosh, what a cute baby!

The Creek Cats said...

Love it! Those are the kind of updates I love! He looks very happy in his new home!

milocat said...

Wot a hansome boy. And he's clearly got himself an impawtant office job, wearing that tie. That's a real rags to riches story!

Milo and Alfie xx

接觸 said...

日本視訊聊天室日本免費視訊日本免費視訊聊天日本情色論壇 浪漫月光論壇爆乳娘影片我愛78論壇情色情趣 商品我愛78影片我愛黑澀會美眉走光照片打手槍一本道 a片 東京熱av免費影片一本道 a片 東京熱avdvd影片一對一視訊辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室一對一視訊聊天一對一視訊一對多美女視訊淫美色論壇浪漫月光論壇成人視訊桃園視訊 成人網頁柔情聊天室柔情聊天網松島楓免費影片東洋成人杜雷斯免費影片本土自拍天堂34c寶貝視訊本土自拍貼圖 成人網頁月光論壇日本情色論壇 日本免費視訊聊天日本免費視訊日本視訊聊天室日本視訊日本美女寫真集 kk視訊日本美女名模寫真集av桃園兼職援交辣妹視訊桃園援交小魔女自拍天堂浪漫月光論壇影片下載區浪漫月光論壇85cc成人影片區浪漫月光論壇

milocat said...

Mom said to tell yoo that SnipPet Henry arrived safely today and he is adorable! Thank yoo! She will treasure him.

Milo and Alfie xx