Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snowy Saturday = Sweet SnipPets

When it snows and snows, the best thing to do make SnipPets! It's been easy to stay inside and get artwork done this week. So, other than multiple trips to the vet and a few much needed yoga classes, I have been glued to my desk.

I had a very special request to create a Valentine munchkin in memory of a beloved kitty named Henry. I was honored to make this handsome and sweet furry boy into a SnipPet. Many thanks and purrs and headbonks to Milo and Alfie's mom!!




I also finished a Valentine bluebird with a message heart. I thought this would be such a cute, thoughtful gift for a man to give to the special lady in his life. It could also be a creative way to propose with a "Marry Me!" heart. I can completely customize this little guy...any animal, color scheme and message on the heart.

I'll share my newest Halloween SnipPet for the Spookytime Jingles' update soon. And don't forget that the Pfatt Marketplace update will be tonight at midnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, we just love SnipPet Henry! He is adorable. Thank yoo.

:whispers: Don't tell mom ~ it's a secret valentine's present for her from us!

Milo and Alfie xx

Prim's by Kim said...

Oh what a special SnipPet! He is sweet, so was Henry! Reminds me of our Frankie =) xoxoxo

Jill said...

Awww...Henry is adorable. He looks a lot like our cat Sylvester we had growing up! The sun is out & melting our snow today. I kind of wish it would stick around longer. Purrs ~ Jill